Looking for a new career path?
Transitional moments in your career are opportunities to discover new strengths and skills, renewed passions, and values.
Springboard acts as your thought partner and sounding board during these defining periods. We encourage you to explore your possibilities — including those you may never have considered before –- to find the opportunity that best fits your true potential.
We believe that career transitions require time and reflection and that collaboration is essential to the process. We believe open exploration and creative thinking lead to moments of true insight. We listen deeply, engage fully, and then guide you in building a practical, effective plan of action.
Whether you are currently employed or not, Springboard can help you fully explore your options.
For mid-career professionals, the opportunity to re-examine options can lead to a powerful reinvention. Our career coaching services lead you through a three-step process:
- Discover: We explore the values, strengths and experience that define your candidacy in today’s marketplace. We work together to uncover opportunities that align with your career direction. We have several assessments available to enrich the process in identifying the right role for you.
- Plan: With your ideal career destination identified, we create your unique value statement, fine tune your resume and work on your messaging. Next, we develop an action plan with achievable milestones.
- Execute: Follow-through is a critical element to success. We can help you network more strategically for better results. You can count on Springboard to help you follow through to leverage opportunities and navigate obstacles so you land a job you love.
Getting off to a good start in a new job can make all the difference. The first 90 days are crucial to success and Springboard’s onboarding process can help you be strategic and purposeful. We support you so you make a strong positive impact early and establish necessary credibility.
- Burke Learning Agility Inventory
- Everything DiSC
- Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
- MRG’s LEA (360)
- MRG’s Personal Directions Inventory
- PXT Select
- Social Emotional Intelligence Profile
- Strong Interest Inventory
- The Leadership Circle profile (360)
- Total SDI
We welcome conversations about our services. Please contact us now to get started.
What our clients Say
I worked with Lawrence Hedblom when I was in transition and have continued do so in my new position. Lawrence’s counsel and advice helped me present at my best in job interviews and helped me evaluate which position I should choose when I was offered more than one. He has also helped me develop more acute insight into the persons with whom I work, which has enabled me to navigate successfully the political shoals of my new position.
I retained Lawrence to support me during a job transition, and I strongly recommend him for executive outplacement and coaching. He helped me prepare a new resume, which is a much richer and a more cogent representation of my strengths. Lawrence also assisted me with strategies for identifying my next opportunity. He is a perceptive listener whose advice hits the bullseye.
I REALLY appreciate the support you provided in our coaching sessions. You were positive and affirming and really understood my desire to stay on my unconventional career path. Thanks for helping me hold onto the possibility of doing work aligned with my purpose.
Executive Director, Non-profit
We help professionals access their best selves
Because better understanding leads to better performance.